First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Good News.........Bad News

My favourite way of telling my Grade 8's,(in my other life BC), any kind of news was to tell them I had good news and bad news and what did they want to hear first? They ALWAYS wanted to hear the good news first, so of course being the person that I am, I would tell them the bad news first. Never let them think that they are in control (lol)----- So here's the BAD news..............
Just as I was getting addicted to this blogging thing, my computer FLATLINED!!! I mean gone, no pulse, NOTHING!!!! Can't even turn the ?!*@!# on. I guess I should NOT have ignored the warnings....................
The GOOD news is that HUBBY IS HOME after being away a week. He's here for 48 hours and then he is away until??????????????? So I am updating, on his computer and I'm trying to convince him he doesn't need it for work tomorrow.....but I don't think that is going to work. No computer, no book, no hubby ...I am going to go INSANE!!!!!Oh yeah did I mention Sophia is fighting a cold?????
And to top it off he doesn't have any pictures of himself (or of the girls) that I can post for a certain special "someone".
This is certainly a time for medication. I hope you all feel for me as I would for you in the same situation.................................

2 comments:

crazylady said...

It's always time for medication, though I'm assuming you meant Sophia, but that means something completely different at our house. Hope she is back to her calm well behaved self very soon.
Special someone is upset not to have more special photos. :o(
Must lurk with camera on his next arrival home. Course, I could come over and do that for ya. Free of charge.

insanemommy said...

I hear you girl. My computer too on the brink so I brought my work laptop home or I would be climbing the walls. Yikes!! Medicate, medicate, medicate.... whoever needs it the most. *wink*