First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The "Poot"

This post is hitting "the bottom" so to speak. Lately my girls have been obsessed with their "poot" (translation: poop). The other day in front of the entire class Sophia had to tell her teacher about "the poot". (the teacher was politely telling her to SIT down so the other darlings could see the story). It is obvious to me that Sophia clearly thinks her "poot" or "pooting" is more important than a book about a cow. So there she was pointing to her derriere and proclaiming "poot" and the teacher says, "Yes, Sophia, pink, good girl, now could you please sit down?" Sophia doesn't like to be misunderstood so she continued to chant "poot, poot, poot", So mommy steps in and does the translation. The teacher (red-faced now) says, "yes Sophia, good girl, now will you please sit down?" Finally Sophia happily obliged. Social skills?....hardly, but good for a chuckle at least.

No pics again today.....still on hubby's computer............sorry!:(

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

I hope this is just the age. I am not sure when they grow out of it but I wish she would hurry. Glenys is not only interested in her "poot" but everyone else's too. She even on one particular flush put her head near the seat to watch it. I screamed at her like there was a nuclear bomb. OMG can a kid be more gross?

crazylady said...

New meaning to the term "pooty call"

tara said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog and we are happy for you to add a link to our blog -- one of these days I'll get around to figuring out how to do that myself :)

Regarding the girls' outfits, Mom had a childrens store pre twins and she really stocked up on lots of really cute outfits. The store is now closed and the 'left overs' are taking up most of the extra closets and bedrooms, she's hoping to get them sold on ebay but the twins keep her so busy it doesn't allow a lot of time. As I'm in NYC presently -- really far away from them, I'm of no real help in that area. It does make for easy shopping though :)

Really enjoy your blog, your girls are so cute.

Donna (the Mimi at http://ihopewegettwins.blogspot.com )

Diana said...

I hear you Beverly. Sophia has started the "Girl Who Cried Poot" saga. She emphatically proclaims that she has "done the deed" but.......(you know where this is going). My luck though, the day I call her on her game will be the day she HAS .....Thankfully Alyssa hasn't joined in the game YET.