First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Friday, April 27, 2007

Always Sunny.............

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to shop! Shopping is my cardio workout for the day and my favourite personal mantra is : It is always sunny in the mall!! One of my dream jobs would be to be a personal shopper. It's the thrill of the hunt...and the ultimate bargain or just "perfect" pair of shoes to add to the collection. I believe that I was given twins to curtail my shopping because really, just how much shopping can you do with twins???

Some shopping tips:

1. Never shop during PMS.....what WAS I thinking?
2. Don't even attempt to shop with twin 2 year olds.
3. Don't attempt to shop with Daddy and twin 2 year olds, (even worse).
4. Avoid wearing tops you have to pull over your head. (messy hair syndrome after trying on countless items)
5. Wear slip on shoes..........
6. Wear layers, it can get awfully hot in the mall.
7. Wear something you feel good in.
8. Always check the return policy. (refer to #1)

Now go out and contribute to the GNP. Oh yeah, the reason for this post is that I found a great on-line, (of course), silver jewellery place (in Canada). I just ordered and received a beautiful silver pendant with Sophia and Alyssa's name on it with their DOB. It seems to be really good quality and reasonable, (think Mother's Day girls......even if you have to buy your own like I did..at least you get what you want) so I am passing on her website so go and have a look. I have no vested interest or profit sharing in this company ....just doing a favour for those of you, like me, can't get out and shop anymore. From one sistah to another. You can thank me later.

www.citrussilver.com

Enjoy

5 comments:

crazylady said...

Never shop with PMS? When is a good time then? And perhaps my PMS zone extends over a long period (ha ha made a funny) of time, say, 27days?

Yoli said...

Oh my God you are so funny! I have to keep that list, it is ALL true.

Yoli

insanemommy said...

I have to agree with "trouble maker". When is a good time to shop if not PMS???

I'm with you though. Shopping with twins is hell. I have all of about 15 minutes.

kerri said...

Thanks for the citrus silver site, yes I will probably will have to buy my own for mother's day, it doesn't come from the corner store, ahhh... romance. Shopping with P.M.S. (Please, Mastercard Sir), or if I am really bi*chy it's my hubbie's mastercard.

Diana said...

I love that Please, Mastercard, Sir!!
I ordered 2 more necklace/pendant sets from Citrus silver for a friend and my mother-in-law...makes for super easy shopping!