First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Weather......and Purple Nurples

Nope, not yet, no computer and no pics. My life lately has been one big frustration after another starting with this computer thing. Congratulations to Rony who managed to get one the other day, but no not me, just stealin' moments whenever I can on hubby's work computer. It's quite funny actually that he asks me when he can use his work computer, because like I am doing really important stuff: congratulating total strangers on their referrals, visiting my favourite blogsites, lurking on others and basically doing nothing it terms of contributing to the income of our household. Gotta love that man! He knows the wrath of a woman without modern technology!

The weather..........today...........was...........sh******tty! Figures that yesterday I packed up anything and everything fleece or wooly in anticipation of frilly dresses, no socks, sandals and being barefoot on the beach. Hubby takes fric and frac outside after dinner and they come in with icicles for hands! It was that cold for the little Chicklets. So off I go upstairs and pull out the crate of clothes that I thankfully, hadn't hauled downstairs to storage yet, and pulled out (sigh) their pink, fleecy, penquin p.j's.

It's a strange day today, here I am b*tchn' about the weather and people in blogland in general are being overly mushy. It could be because the looong awaited referrals are coming down the pipe for the parents-in-waiting, (Congratulations!), or it could have something do do with Donna's fff challenge to try on Gotcha Day clothes. (By the way some of you bloggers have way tooo cute outfits from China...even empress-like clothes...but not so for my angels...only wooly, itchy leggins and the most absurd colour selections ...I think ALL the colours of the rainbow were in their outfits somewhere). I WILL pull them out, torture the kids,(no, I won't really torture them, silly, trying anything on IS torture for them),and put them on and take pics.....and hopefully post them when I get a new computer.

So here I am complaining and everyone else is feelin' the love. Sorry :(

Ever do something like paint the kitchen and then realize that you have to redo the floor, cabinents, get new dishes, t-towels, accessories just to match the darn nice paint job that you did? That is what it feels like for me.....I made the girls their curtains for their bedroom, and then realized I needed to paint their window frame and then it snowballed to the family room....painted the crown moulding AND the window frames there........can someone please STOP THE INSANITY??

I will end this dreary blog with a Sophia story. Be forewarned words such as nipple and breasts will be featured. Sophia has discovered the breast, not so much the breast, but more precisely the nipple. She displays no gender preference for breast nipples, male and female are fine, but almost absent-mindedly, she will take her little index finger, (the same one she uses to tattletale on her sister), and thumb and squeeze the nipple, she actually rolls the nipple between her fingers, .....and darn it HURTS. Hubby has also experienced this nipple squeezing from Sophia..........Strange.......... but true..I have the purple nurples to show for it!

5 comments:

crazylady said...

I'm kinda turned on by the fact you're mentioning nipples and Flavio in the same post :o) Oh sorry I'll keep it PG. BTW, they're called purple nurples.
Hope you get over the blah's real soon. It's hump day afterall and the weather is finally gorgeous. Get outside.
Sen.

insanemommy said...

My Katie loves to squeeze my nipples too! I think she gets enjoyment out of seeing me scream! Little demon...

kerri said...

Jillian my two year old has same fascination go figure. When I am putting an almost choke hold on her to brush her teeth she is grabbing the boobie and the nipple, not pleasant but keeps her occupied while I can get the job done. OUCH...

Diana said...

I stand corrected yet again.
Thanks for keepin' it real, Sen.

RamblingMother said...

Glenys is fascinated with them. She pokes and pinches when I am least expecting it and dang it hurts plus there is the added surprise. I told her the next time she did it I would drop her. It stopped for a while.

Beverly