First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just Rewards








Here my friends are the long awaited pictures of S + A! They are extremely busy with their newest endeavour--doodling with pens in notebooks. Sophia, (bottom photo), looks contemplative as she briefly pauses in her task. Notice the typical strangle hold of the pen? Alyssa, (top photo-2nd to last photo), holds her pen like a pro however, she usually ventures off to tackle something else much soooner than her industrious sis. Sophia takes her doodling very seriously!

A few more photos of the girls and Daddy at Bounce N' Play, which I affectionately refer to as the "Bawl N' Pay" place since that is precisely what S + A would do there. But we perservered, with encouragement from the other moms, I was doubtful, but..........here is the proof ....

Okay, I guess I am just a wee bit out of practise posting pics. and referencing them. The bottom 2 pictures were supposed to be first and then the others were supposed to follow the above paragraph. Oh well...it's late and I am just happy to have my computer back!!!!! G'night all and enjoy!

4 comments:

D said...

I am so tempted to give you crap about using blogger and stuff... but I won't. It's great to see some pictures again. They are so cute!

insanemommy said...

I don't get it? What does he mean??? Blgger and stuff?? I'm just thrilled your back on-line.

crazylady said...

LAME SHOT OF HUBBY. I want full frontal nudity (of his face) No obstructions... Tease.
Whaddya mean you went without me?
Are you going on Friday? The gangs going...including truant Sally... hee hee.
So glad you are back in the modern technological world again.

insanemommy said...

I want to see this man they call "G-d"... ha ha ha.... I hear he is smokin hot! So I hear....

Rony