First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Saturday, May 26, 2007

We Made It




I sitting here typing this post from our chalet in Collingwood. It's early, the girls got up with the roosters. At 5 am, the girls set a new record ---they USUALLY get up somewhere between 7-8 am and on occasion have been known to sleep even longer. Thanks girls for helping Daddy and me maximize our weekend getaway. Not really. Right now Daddy is doing a Starbucks run, I am SO in the mood for a biscotti and latte. Daddy is the best.


These pictures were taken last night, after a full belly and the girls were finally settling in and enjoying their new surroundings. Love the kissing one!
Oh yeah, seems the only thing I have forgotten so far is MY toothbrush! Yuck!

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Enjoy your weekend get away at the chalet. Your girls are adorable. I like the kissing one too. Baking soda and a wash cloth will clean your teeth in a pinch but if there is a starbucks close there should be a pharmacy to get you a new chalet toothbrush!!

Beverly

insanemommy said...

Gorgeous photos--naturally. But look at your "subject" matter! Where is Collingwood? Do you have a cabin too? If so I'm coming to Canada to visit you or "crazylady". I figure I've got a place to stay for me and my monsters, Mai, LM and dog... haha

rony

insanemommy said...

Love the kissy face fotos!

kerri said...

Ya Collingwood, the photos are adorable(love the smoochie one). Enjoy your get-away and oh yes the starbucks, could it get any better...ahh.