First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blissfully Happy?

No, I haven't been enjoying some pints. Lack of blogging (and stalking) is simply due to the continued renovations going on at our house. I miss those days of blogging and stalking at whim. (sigh)

Potty Updates:
Sophia has done her #1 business twice now, once on the potty and once in a pail in the backyard, (that's my classy gal). She has also broken one of the changing tables by performing her gymnastics on it. Alyssa has continued to "fake" her business whenever Sophia goes. (Seems we all need a little praise). We are definitely going to go commando around here when the time comes for some serious training. Thank you so much for all of your helpful tips and suggestions.
We have taken back the trampoline that was still-in-the-box-from-Costco because DH got scared when our neighbour sprained her ankle on hers. It will be back next year, no worries.
I am a phys. ed. major, and a trampoline is a MUST HAVE item. Too tired from reno's to really put up a fuss about it right now. Gotta run, the mud -slinging drywaller is aknockin' at my door.

11 comments:

Holly said...

Hope everything continues to go well with the potty training!

kerri said...

I love your baby picture, you can really hold your own.
Glad the renos are progressing , so jelous, could call you names but I'll refrain cause I like ya.
Getting back to ours this weekend, hubby off.

insanemommy said...

I hear you.... I haven't even been doing my normal stalking.... had a case of the blues.. Love the foto of the little guy though. Congrats on the progress in potty training. It is a work in progress....Someday they will "get-it". ha ha.

redmaryjanes said...

I have been putting Eli on the potty ever 30-45 minutes and it's been working like a charm. He always pees and then I give him chocolate chips. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it. Good Luck!

Nikki said...

I am a firm believer in NOT stressin' about the potty trainin' thang. They'll go on the potty when they are good and ready. (I'm not telling you what to do. that is just what worked with us.)
Best of luck to you.

Love the picture.

Elizabeth said...

my boy just crapped on my friends patio cuz he pulled all his clothes off to run through the sprinkler.
yup 4 years old and still a work in progress....
good luck

Gracie said...

What a sweet face! Good luck with the potty training

"M2" said...

I've been busy too...not doing my usual amount of stalking.

how fun to clean that bucket :)
Good luck getting your house back together.

Steffie B. said...

It will happen when they are ready. I haven't been stalking the blogs lately either. Summer is just too short to sit by my computer non-stop.! ;)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Oh my you always make me laugh Diana! Have missed you, but have been so busy . BTW have a funny video on my site I think you will like but you have to scroll down for it the mother one. Hope you haven't seen already.

Smiles and Blessings my friend,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

insanemommy said...

Where the heck are you???? No new pics. C'mon momma. We want to see your cuties.