First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Trades, Shmades

Have I told you lately how much I detest tradespeople in my house?? Well, I do. I am a control freako and when these people are here they take over my control. For instance, right at this instant I am holed up in my beaudouir (no Dh is NOT here with me), because elle tradeswomen is in the kitchen glazing my cupboards. Our lives are held ransom to the times that these people can come. What would I rather be doing right now? Sleeping, of course! Grrrr......

7 comments:

Steffie B. said...

I hear ya sista!

Nikki said...

I am the SAME way...I need my space.
Good luck, girlie.

insanemommy said...

Yeah, and what's even better they usually come on "their" schedule. Good luck and hopefully the job will be complete in record time.....

redmaryjanes said...

It will look beautiful when they are done! Just hang in there.

Gracie said...

I defiently need space....Personal Bubble Invasion!

Steffie B. said...

How's ot going over there?

Elizabeth said...

Ya it's hard to walk around in my silk lounge wear and high heels with martini in hand and smoke dangling off my lip at 9am when these people infect my house with their presence.
Sheesh!