First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Friday, June 15, 2007

Favourite Things..........

I have been tagged to show some of my favourite things by a dear friend that hasn't forgotten about us over here at twinville central. I am a simple girl and it's the simple things that I have come to rely on. But I'm not too sure if Kleenex falls under the gidgets or gadgets category so I didn't bother snapping a photo. I would also have to include my mega Mommy hair clip that has been my faithful friend since becoming a Mommy. Having looked at a few other sites I do have some "thing envy". Christine has some really cool kitchen gadgets I would love to have (mixer, weigh thing) and Rony has all the hired help a girl could only dream about. Strangely the song "and these are a few of my favourite things ...." keeps playing in my head as I am typing this. Someone please enlighten me where this song comes from? A movie? Sound of Music? Again, I digress, I swear it is the rambling -multi-task- Mommy- brain syndrome.

1. Number one on the list is ,(drums a-rollin'), sippy cups!!!!! Crowd goes wild, and 2 whiny 2 year olds fall silent as a hush falls over the room as they sip their blessed juice from the blessed sippy cups, AMEN.







2. Number 2 on the list is: THE WIGGLES CD's........aka Mommy blogging time!!! Need I say more?
3. Number 3 is this wine glass. Not too big, not too small but just right!!!!
4. The BABY MONITOR ... g*d bless the inventor. This gadget represents freedom for MOMMY especially when the green light is on! 5. Oh, and of course the Singer Sewing machine...it darns, it makes holes, it does embroidery stitches. It is one lean, mean sewing machine.


6. Had to add this last one, a little questionable depending on your definition of "gadget". My bed...represents sleep, peace and quiet and S+ A do NOT like sleeping in it...suits me just fine, 'cause I don't always like sleeping in it either, at times I like doing other things............


I'm tagging all of my readers who have not been tagged to do this one, and link your things to moi! Me, I am of to the big comfy bed, this meme has exhausted me. I had to line up the sippy cups, clear off the counters, make the bed, tidy the sewing room. Okay NO memes hear me? NO memes on the INSIDE of the house. Unless of course company is coming and I gotta clean anyway......






3 comments:

insanemommy said...

Is that wine glass empty or did you just lick it dry?!

Love your list!! Be warned little filly you are being tagged. Tomorrow.... Get some rest. You're going to need it!

Rony

Elizabeth said...

I have those sippy cups! And that wine glass too (Momma's sippy cup).

crazylady said...

what does the monitor do?