First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Giddy-Up!!

This weeks challenge at Donna's place is to post pictures of the Wild West. You have to close your eyes and say to yourself "I believe, I believe, I believe", before you look at our pictures of the girls on their "horse". Sophia and Alyssa climb on on their horse and yell, "giddy up" and merrily gallop away in their imaginations. Farm girl, not all of us have a vision of beautiful horses upon awakening, so we just have to make do with what we have. So there you have it one city girls interpretation of a horse. It's very practical actually, it's portable, it can stay inside or make the trek outside, no clean up, no feeding, just plain fun. Sophia has even brought along her 45 pistol that is how much they believe. Oh, and the cowboy hats are surely a give-away. Just don't tell the girls they are actually sitting on Mommy's favourite, height enhancer, step ladder.

16 comments:

kitchu said...

WAY cute!!!

Nikki said...

Love the pictures!

Elizabeth said...

I believe and I see Tonto and two Pochahonatsises
(I have no idea how to spell that ~ shocking I know).

"M2" said...

cute as always

Boeffie, Mei Mei, Gwenda and Laurisse said...

That's my kind of horse!

RamblingMother said...

That is funny because my grandmother had a metal footstool that we as kids would "ride." There was alos the round topped chest we would "ride" as kids. What great imaginations.

Cutie girls.

Beverly

redmaryjanes said...

Those girls are just so beautiful! I love their cheeks!!!

Lily's Pad said...

Beautiful girls. Love the cute horse. Looks like they do too:)

Mary

insanemommy said...

ok, the twin cuteness is out in full force today. i just popped into sammi and nicki's site too and it is oooozzingg.. too much cuteness for one day! your little darlings are cuter than ever! scrumptious.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Oh hilarious! How cute is that.... Have a great weekend sweetie and catch fireflys, make lemonade shakers etc...LOL

Thanks for your visit the other day I so look forward to getting to know you all better.

Hugs,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

PS you and your husband make the cutest couple ! Is there a blogger award for that?..LOL

Steffie B. said...

That is so funny.....

kerri said...

Great shots, my girls ride around on broom and whinny like a horse, hilarious!
Daddy always tells them when they're done playing, park Mommy's car where they found it,hmmm.

Steffie B. said...

Perhaps when your girls are older you will feel like you can make the journey again......you'll know....thank you for your kind words! ;) I'm so glad I found your blog! I think you are amazing too!

Calico Sky said...

They are sooooo cute!!! My goodness, they define cute!!

Thank you for the great comment on my blog. Can I add you to my blog roll?

Diana said...

Would be a very "special" place to have my blog listed.
Thanx

kitchu said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! No worries, I've got the camera, what I've been splurging on are various lenses for it (makes a huge difference!). I am an avid amateur and could do this forever, I love taking pics so much.

Hope you had a good weekend!