First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm It

I'm it, I'm it, 'cause I tagged myself 'cause I wanna play too and nooooooooooooobody tagged me.
Here are the pictures that nobody tagged me for but I'm sharing anyway. I am woman hear me roar. Been here a year in July and just this year started noticing the outside of the house. Too hectic, a big pool with no fence, hot, hot, summer, fearful girls of the water so that about sums up last summer. We got very friendly with the inside of the house and reno'd the girls room, the living room and dining room. We are still working on the rest. Strangely, when we purchased this house some of idiotic phrases we uttered were, "we don't have to do anything, everything is done, we just have to move in, it's a turn-the-key"....yeah right. Never met a house I didn't want to renovate, (that we lived in anyway). Unless you count the condo that we had built brand new, just before we almost bought a Harley, then decided, YES, YES, YES, we really DO want kids, so no motorcycle. But I digress.
The Front Porch: With 2 accessories of course.

Love my new ladybug welcome mat. Can ya tell I just watered the flowers? They were half-dead....needy buggers!
The Back Deck
Do you think that fence will keep the young 'uns out of the pool?

17 comments:

kerri said...

What a gorgeous home, love the welcome mat!!
Your pool area looks like a vacation spa, can see you and the cabana boy sippin' on some tropical drinks.
Beautiful!!

Elizabeth said...

Don't feel bad about not being tagged. I RARELY get tagged myself.
I try and keep my head held up high, but sometimes it gets so hard. I feel your pain Lion woman.
I would like to come over and play at your house with my son, is this alright?
I especially taken with your doormat.

crazylady said...

YOU HAVE A DAMN POOL AND WE'VE NEVER BEEN INVITED???????????????????????????

crazylady said...

be careful what you wish for. You're gonna have memes coming out of your ying yangs now, and I did tag you a few times BTW.

crazylady said...

Um, YOU WERE TAGGED by me two days ago for the gadget meme lil sis. Keep the eyes peeled. Easy on the bottle.

RamblingMother said...

I am so glad you tagged yourself. I personally love the porch accessories!!

Beverly

Diana said...

Thanks for the comments.
Kerri: I'm gonna have to work on the Cabana boy. Maybe Rony can show her discarded help a map of CANADA.
Dragonfly Lady: You better not be talking about my hubby!!! Or I'm gonna have to come after ya...you know how tough I am! Roar!!hehe(have to add that just in case you thought I was serious...)
Sen: ANYTIME chickadee, will hire a sexy, hot, lifeguard so we can drool (and drink) and kiddies are still supervised! Paradise.
Everyone is welcome with or without accessories...but the lounger is MINE...it is going to be my eternal resting place!

Diana said...

P.S. Sen, are you going to the Germinating Pit Friday, I guess that's tomorrow.

insanemommy said...

I wouldn't be worried about keeping the kiddies out I'b be worrying about the big kids! You're lucky I'm not your neighbor. I'd be scaling that fence faster than you could shake your little tushy at. AND ordering up a cock me-tail to boot! ha ha... What type of appetizer menu to you provide your spa guests?

Love the "welcome" mat and the porch accesories!

Rony

Rony

insanemommy said...

On second thought-- let me bring "the help"....that way none of us have to break a sweat.

Rony

M and M said...

Wow there are appitizers menus AND a pool - sounds good to me. I'm free next Saturday!!

Love the porch mat - I think I saw one at Target a couple of weeks ago when I was in the States...

"M2" said...

I wanna pool....
Here we swelter from the heat... yet not a pool to be found.

Diana said...

Any opportunity to show off the Chicklets. Michelle (and Mark), I got the mat 5 days ago at Costco in Canada.
Secret Eye: Ummmmm...I think you have more than enough acreage to put in 20 pools!
Oh, how I wish thou does't live closer.............

crazylady said...

going to the Pit tomorrow. Yup I am.

RU?
No excuse this time?

Steffie B. said...

Ummmmm....did I miss my invitation foe the pool party? Must add you to my blog roll......love you too much not to visit1

Smooooch!

Cindy from central NC said...

Oh Diana, Ed wants so much for us to put in a pool. I've been resisting but seeing yours....is it a lot of fun?

Diana said...

Go for it Cindy. This year or next ...they WILL love it. My girls aren't at the love it stage yet but they are getting braver. If it's a tad cold they won't go in ...I swear they were royalty in their former lives.