First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Housekeeping



I need some answers and I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I spent quite a bit of my precious blogging time yesterday responding to some of the comments posted on my blog. Some of these responses may even have been a little witty and entertaining, but no one will ever know because ALL of them have been returned to me as undeliverable. Is everyone that is reading my blog aware that you have to go to your settings and accept e-mail responses? Just wondering. I know there are some privacy issues around this, but I just wish I knew which bloggers I can't respond to so I won't waste my time responding directly but instead I will respond on my blog. I find this a tad frustrating. Of course I have my e-mail option on since I relish every morsel posted and I have come to rely on a daily fix of comments from my blogger friends. So what I am actually trying to say is, "turn on you e-mail option" , but of course it is totally up to you. Just a suggestion.

All done with the houskeeping blues. We have had a super busy weekend here. I wish I could say it was all good. But as I have said before we have issues here. Issues that make having a great weekend with a crowd of people impossible. Oy, oy,oy, my aching head, and NO I did not drink excessively just excessive "clingy and whiny" x2 hangover. Here's some pictures of the weekend. It certainly doesn't look all that bad does it? Do not be fooled, pictures can be very deceiving.

They enjoyed the watermelon eating contest.Sophia finds a "Mumble" at the birthday party.

This little girl (Mia) LOVES the twins and just wants to hug, touch, and take care of them.

Poor Mia, Sophia and Alyssa have no interest in a budding friendship.

And again, no pictures of Mommy. Why is it that whenever anyone wants to take a picture it is always after the lipstick is worn off, hair is dishevelled, and clothes are wrinkled? Why? Why? I need my picture taken right after I get ready and even then the picture still needs airbrushing.

9 comments:

"M2" said...

Did you try to send me an email???
Mine is off until DH sets me an account.
I too have wasted a lot of time hitting reply and typing long winded emails to see them come back.

I think it's listed on people's profiles if they have an email account listed
I know , still a pain but better than typing a big thing out to have it go nowhere.

Nikki said...

Love the pictures -- isn't it fun how ya just post all of the ones showing a great time being had by all? I have also attended many a party with "clingy and whiny" -- they were both wrapped up in my one little gal. Ahhh.

Diana said...

SA: Yup, your guilty, one of many...get your darn e-mail account set up so I can harrass you.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Love the pictures. You always make me think. I have my email on the blog but....

Hugs,

Angel ():)

RamblingMother said...

oh man right there with you and the pics. Actually I am the family photographer so there are virtually nil with me in any of them or they are really bad pics with me.

Elizabeth said...

email option?
huh?
i gotta go check this out. don't wanna miss out on any of your wise ass comments.

crazylady said...

twins don't need friends, just Sally.

tell people what blogger screen to go into to activate comments.

insanemommy said...

when you receive an e-mail it will say under sender either their e-mail address or noreply. if the sender wants to receive e-mails they need to change their comments and list and e-mail address. simple....wa-la.

great fotos of "hot" daddy and girls! yummy.

Steffie B. said...

I think you ok with mine aren't you?