First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

It's Raining.....................




The weather here is overcast, rainy and a little cold. Hasn't been a good day so far for us here in twinville. Girls didn't sleep well last night and today they are whiny. Feeding time was worse than usual, Alyssa completely usurped my authority and refused to eat, which is so unlike her. I had to clean the house, now I am exhausted, and I can't take a nap since reno guy is coming over to take a look at what needs to be done. The fence guy is also on his way to look at what needs to be done to finish fencing in the pool.......So I wait. Can't think of a better way to pass the time than on the computer. And look what I found.........pics of S + A playing with their new umbrellas. These photos were taken at the end of April and I remember how much they enjoyed running down the hallway with them. Thankfully all eyes were spared and surprisingly no injuries ensued.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Those pictures are the cutest!

Calico Sky said...

Poor mommy!!!

Beautiful photos!!