First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's All About Daddy

Was it Mother's Day on Sunday or Father's Day? Over here it felt like Mother's Day. Let me explain. For his BIG day I had booked a tee off time at a local better-than-average golf course, for DH and moi. I had arranged babysitting for the entire day, and made plans for the family to come bye later for a barbecue. Well, we didn't end up golfing, I had to cancel the tee off time because my wonderful, adoring husband wanted to put the hardwood floors in our bedroom. Awwwww, how sweet so instead of golfing and enjoying the fine weekend weather we had, DH and I were sweating profusely laying hardwood floors in our bedroom. Now that's special, maybe he didn't want to golf with me, I was a little worried that I would embarrass him on the greens, all for naught. I am linking this to Donna's FFF....why don't you come and play too?


So today's post is all about the tall, dark, and handsome Italian stallion in our life. He is by far our favourite guy and we love him unconditionally.

Here he is in Downtown Disney enjoying the Legos and Pooh with the girls.

At the CNE, (Canadian National Exhibition), which happens to be the oldest and biggest fair in North America, and we can't wait to go again this year!







Celebrating S + A's 2nd Birthday.


Lastly, the wedding day kiss. This was taken nearly 11 years ago, where does the time go? It feels like yesterday. We have had more than our share of rough spots especially during the dark, dark days of infertility and the angst of waiting for S + A, but we made it and are stronger now than ever. Happy Father's Day Lover!

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Great pics of your kids and their daddy-o. Looks like they were having great fun.

Beverly

M and M said...

GREAT pictures!!!

I know about the dark days...glad they are followed by the bright ones!

insanemommy said...

Laying? Yeah, but not hardwood! Not with that hunk a-mola... yowza--yumm-yumm..